Preserving a piece of US Maritime History - invaluable

The USS Olympia is a cruiser that fought in the Spanish American War in 1898 and has been preserved in Philadelphia. She's a one of a kind ship, a national historic monument, and in danger. She needs approximately $10-15 million in repairs to keep her a viable museum for years to come. If you have the resources, or connections to those resources, please consider helping. (full disclosure - there is no financial benefit to me to ask the question - we need to save this ship for posterity). Please contact me at 612-599-1935 or bdskon@fedex.com if you have additional questions.

Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

AF leaders: 8 killed in Kabul were airmen - Navy News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Navy Times

AF leaders: 8 killed in Kabul were airmen - Navy News News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Navy Times

I would hope that our guys were carrying weapons and just couldn't pull them out in time. If I find out that the locals could carry weapons, but our guys as trainers were not able to carry weapons, I will blow a cork.

I've had enough of fratriced stories that now I want our US service members to carry weapons at all times and not trust a single local. 9 US families are now going to bury their loved ones. And I don't give a rip about some Afgani service member who is experiencing stress, that brings him to murder. He had no right to do this. He's finding out right now there are no 'virgins' where he is...........

No comments:

Post a Comment